There are five different workshops you can choose from.
Everything DiSC Workplace
The DiSC Workplace workshop consists of an 8-hour day of interactive training modules, worksheets, and videos that support the 20-page Everything DiSC Workplace assessment, to create a personalized learning experience for each individual.
DiSC Workplace course builds better relationships – one relationship at a time. It can be used with everyone in an organization or individually, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of your work environment. Participants develop an understanding and appreciation of the different behavioral styles of the co-workers. Resulting in more effective and productive relationships.
DiSC Workplace course focuses on:
- Discovering Your DiSC® Style
- Understanding Other Styles
- Building More Effective Relationships
- The “People Reading” Lesson
- “People Reading” Quiz
Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
DiSC® Productive Conflict workshop consists of an 8-hour day of interactive training modules, worksheets, and videos that support the 22- page Everything DiSC Productive Conflict assessment, to create a personalized learning experience for each individual.
This helps participants improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. Rather than focusing on a step-by-step process for conflict resolution, Everything DiSC Productive Conflict provides participants with techniques to curb destructive behaviors and effectively respond to conflict situations. The program features an exploration of DiSC® in a conflict context, provides an opportunity for participants to explore their destructive conflict responses, and offers them a method for making more productive choices in their response to conflict.
DiSC Productive Conflict focuses on:
- Understanding how their current style of handling conflict affects the people around them
- Learning how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learning how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Building a common language in the organization around appropriate conflict behavior
Everything DiSC Management
The DiSC Management workshop consists of an 8-hour day of interactive training modules, worksheets, and videos that support the 27-page DiSC Management assessment, to create a personalized learning experience tailored to each individual.
DiSC Management teaches managers how to bring out the best in each employee. Participants learn how to read the styles of the people they manage. The result leads to managers who adapt their styles to manage more effectively.
DiSC Management focuses on:
- Your DiSC Management Style
- Directing and Delegating
- Developing Others
- Working with your Manager or Supervisor
Management Profile report is an in-depth research-validated online assessment with a 27-page management-specific report helps managers understand: themselves, their employees, peers, and their supervisors.
Everything DiSC Sales
The DiSC Sales workshop consists of an 8-hour day of interactive training modules, worksheets, and videos that support the 23-page DiSC Sales assessment, to create a personalized learning experience tailored to each individual.
DiSC Sales teaches salespeople how to connect better with their customers. Participants learn how to read the styles of their customers. The result is salespeople who adapt their styles to connect better — and close more sales.
DiSC Sales focuses on three vital areas:
- Understanding Your DiSC® Sales Style
- Recognizing and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
The DiSC Work of Leaders workshop consists of an 8-hour day of interactive training modules, worksheets, and videos that support the 23-page Everything DiSC Work of Leaders assessment, to create a personalized learning experience tailored to each individual.
Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes. Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. Based on best practices, understanding your Leadership Style in the Workplace connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
- The result of four years of research and development efforts
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
All New Profile- Work of Leaders:
- 23-page highly personalized report
- 18 behavioral continua
- Strong visuals illustrate key messages
- Context-specific feedback
- Tips and strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
- Two-part assessment
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification
Enhance your training or consulting practice with the Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification! In every part of your business, industry or purpose, you will always work with people. Start turning your energies into coaching revenue. Adding Certification in Behavioral Analysis to your credentials will show you have an in-depth understanding of people and their predictable behavior as to why they do what they do. With the primary purpose to increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace®, this online or in-person class is the best resource to gain foundational knowledge and tools for facilitating this program.
- Add DiSC Workplace Certification to your resume or list of credentials
- Receive income as a corporate consultant or trainer
- Add more value to your coaching sessions
- Integrate DISC into your career development practice
- Re-sell a variety of behavioral reports, profiles, and training tools
- Increase your fees with certification
- Train or certify others in DISC theory
- Four modules of self-directed and live, virtual classroom learning (each requiring three to five hours of time per week), conducted over a four-week period
- Practice facilitating with small groups and exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content, improve learning, and aid in retention
- Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
Let us know the workshops you are interested in.
DiSC Training Course Details
If interested in having a facilitator come to your organization, merely fill out the form. A representative will contact you within one business day to discuss your organization’s needs and its critical objectives for training. DiSC training courses are customizable based on the type of organization, number of people, and your budget.
DiSC Training Course Pricing
This course is deliverable in two 4-hour days or a one 8-hour day format. Since participant fees vary based on the number of participants, we are unable to post a price. After you submit the DiSC training course request form, a representative will contact you and give you a formal proposal that will be effective for 60 days.